I thought of starting a blog because of the many reaction on my FB shoutout that seems to creat a lot of reaction, from the mundane to the ones clamoring for more. It is the later that trigger it coz I always hit the max word limit of the shout out without fully expressing my thoughts! The blog should help...and so i thought?
I love and will blog on topics like:
Bar and drinks, martini my point of interest (any drink served in martini glass...)
My teaching, students, academics and school (esp students who cant seem to follow...)
My three kids, Isabella, Anton and Marco and anything sorrounding our lives
The Hospitality industry and its workings, also those who are "allied' industry
Politics, especially about Noynoy and Mar, good governance, etc
General stuff on relationships, marriage, and life, which I call Realationships 101 (yup spelled that way)
Food and beverages, general and detail
80s and remembrances stuff.
I will find time to express myself more, where this life's end game is now coming to its best. I will introduce myself and my kids to you next blog...Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment